Choose every day where to serve your Gelato: in the shop or outdoors
In the current context, being able to serve Gelato in an outdoor space is an advantage. To enable managers of public premises to seize this opportunity in a timely manner, we have activated a special promotion on a cluster of products designed specifically to serve perfectly spreadable Gelato both inside and outside their shops. This is thanks to smart solutions such as Panorama® technology, which in very small spaces preserves Gelato as pozzetti tubs do and shows it to the public as display cabinets do, or, alternatively, the ventilated pozzetti tubs available in Fast Pozzetti or the innovative display case Jolly Hybrid Technology. These solutions, thanks to the pivoting wheels, allow you to easily move each module in and out of the shop, at any time of the day.
THE ADVANTAGES OF PANORAMA® TECHNOLOGY
Quality of Gelato
- The Gelato is preserved as in the pozzetti counters, even on the sunniest, warmest and most windy days. This is demonstrated by the "extreme" experiences of the Gelato World Tour, the Gelato Festival, the annual Demanio Marittimo kermesse on the beach of Senigallia, as well as the testimonies of the Gelato makers who have tried Panorama® technology.
- Passing customers can see flavors like in a display cabinet.
Hygiene and health
- The glass doors prevent bacteria and impurities from depositing on the Gelato. When they are open, they act as a transparent barrier between customers and Gelato, protecting it better than traditional pozzetti counters. Watch the video
- All the components inside the case are easily removable and can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher, facilitating the perfect sanitation of the inner case itself. Watch the video
- The doors closure, equivalent to an airtight closure, saves electricity, to the benefit of the environment and economic savings.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JOLLY HYBRID COOLING TECHNOLOGY
Quality of gelato + hygiene + health
- Hybrid Cooling Technology guarantees the continuity of the cold in the display cabinet during the delicate, but necessary defrosting phases, eliminating the negative effects on the Gelato, which maintains the appearance and organoleptic characteristics unaltered, for a better and healthier food.
- The rear HCS closure system (Hi-performance Closure System) allows you to reduce the number of defrosts based on the actual opening time of the display cabinet and significantly limits the flow of external air and impurities on the Gelato.
Acoustic comfort + resistance
- The innovative double injection rotational molded polyethylene base attenuates the vibrations and resonance of the internal elements, and is ideal for outdoor contexts.
- The HCS closure system, equivalent to an airtight closure, saves electricity, to the benefit of the environment and economic savings.
The Gelato In&Out collection includes:
Panorama® BIT (Tubs/Pans)
FAST Panorama ® (Tubs/Pans)
BELLEVUE Panorama® (Tubs/Pans)
Gelato Coolbox (Tubs/Pans)*
*Fast Pozzetti, Jolly and Gelato Coolbox do not blong to cluster Panorama® cluster
ATTENTION: THE PRODUCTS IN THE IN & OUT COLLECTION ALLOW AN EASY HANDLING BETWEEN THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE SHOP, BUT THEY ARE NOT SUITABLE TO ADVERSE CLIMATE CONDITIONS. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GELATO COOLBOX, WE INVITE THEREFORE NOT TO EXPOSE THEM TO DIRECT SOLAR RAYS, RAIN AND WEATHER CONDITIONS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS.
Discover In&Out 2020, a cluster of gelato display cases and bar counters suitable for serving customers both inside and outside the premises.