Bellevue with Panorama technology represents a brand new synthesis of two fundamental characteristics of artisan gelato-making that have always been the antithesis of each other: perfect preservation of the gelato in pozzetti counters and visibility of the flavours in display cases, offering a new way of presenting and serving artisan gelato.
- It is a pozzetti counter, the best way of preserving gelato.
- Unlike normal pozzetti, the gelato can be seen, thanks to the doors made of tempered and heated pyrolytic glass (for 2 or 4 holes) which serve as a protective barrier between customer and gelato when open. The LED perimeter lighting highlights the natural colours of the gelato.
- It is only 70 cm deep and barely 87 cm high making it more ergonomic and offering a new way of serving and displaying gelato.
- It improves hygiene and makes it easier, because it is very easy to remove all the elements from inside the tank, which can then be washed by hand or in a dishwasher.
- It is fitted with anti-rotation tubs.
- It makes it possible to manage different operating temperatures at the same time.
- It is available in versions for 8, 10 and 12 tubs.